Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Third Anniversary BOOK GIVE-A-WAY

Time to celebrate with a BOOK GIVE-A-WAY... 


In honor of my book's third anniversary, I am giving away a copy of Facets of Life: What I Didn't Expect When I was Expecting.

Do you know someone you would love to give a copy of the book to? Would you like a copy? It will only take a minute to enter!  

To enter, visit my Facebook page HERE and 'like' the page, please leave a comment so you will be entered into the drawing!  If you are already a friend of Facets of Life, leave me a comment and you too, will be entered into the drawing!

You can also share this giveaway via Twitter for an entry to win.
 @LoriWeatherly #FacetsofLifegiveaway.

***Want a sneak peek of "Facets of Life?"  Tune into this interview on The Balancing Act- Watch it HERE.

I love to give books away and am excited to see where this one is going!  
Winner will be announced on March 16th, 2014.


For more information on Facets of Life,  please visit LoriCWeatherly.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment