Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working it out...

I am trying to figure out how to post things and  not be redundant ~  Some of you have read my book, some have not... I think I am going to have another page for book readers / and or comments on the book and then keep the blog the same way as it has been, but just add another page and when I want to comment about the book, I will use that page.  I found myself wanting to post something about the book, but if you haven't read that part, you would be like, huh?  And I don't want you to be like, huh?  I want you to be like "Oh!" :)

Any feedback would be great since this is new to me~   Just working it out to become a better blogger! :)

I told Fran over at Small Bird Studios, I am used to writing chapters not blogs! ;)  This blogging is harder than writing a book for me because I can talk (write)  for days!  My blogs tend to be long... but I am working on that too!  Who am I kidding, they may always be long ~  I can write, but editing is not my thing!  I love accessories and the more the merrier, so I guess that translates into who I am as a writer and a person!

I have a post for later this evening... just gathering my 'unedited' thoughts for it! ;)

Have a wonderful day!
LCW

3 comments:

  1. I love that you keep what happens in the book separate...it definitely convinces us, the readers, to get the book (and let me recommend you do that, fellow Lori blog friends. It is a must read!)
    Is that what you are asking?
    And for the record? You are an excellent blogger...it's like you've been blogging for years. But I know what you mean, I find myself totally rambling on mine and it's hard to "cut it off". ha ha!
    I'm so glad you care enough to do this. you really are a beacon for those of us out here.
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We trust that your decision will be the right one because we know that God will direct you. You are an amazing woman, strong, intelligent, beautiful and, most importantly, Christian. We are so blessed to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long post, short post, you write from the heart and that's what matters! Although I do think it's a good idea to have a separate page for the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete