Monday, April 2, 2012

What a Wonderful World...


It's Monday... SPRING BREAK!  

The pool is ready, the boys are excited & I am so ready for some time to smell the roses! Why don't we do more of that??? 

Yesterday I was out by the pool (aka, my "office") & I just looked around from the beautiful blue skies, to the green grass surrounding me... the birds entertained me, so did the dog as she tried relentlessly, but with no avail to "play" with them!  I sometimes think I am in such a hurry that I forget to notice the wonderful things God has surrounded us with ~ 

Flowers are blooming everywhere... the bees are buzzing, the butterflies & dragonflies fluttering all around reminding me of the sweetness in heaven!  Thank you God for such A WONDERFUL WORLD!  
I don't have many words today, not feeling like writing a lot lately, but taking this time to be totally refreshed... Sometimes I need to be quiet & just listen~  listen to nature surrounding me, to music & melodies that soothe my soul & to God who is quietly speaking to my heart. 

Today I leave you with this most beautiful melody & song...



1 comment:

  1. enjoy your spring break, LW. and baseball practice. and the pool. and those boys...
    hugs from up here...

    ReplyDelete